Bismarck Event Center Rules
- No video, audio, or digital cameras, or cameras with professional lenses. Cell phone cameras cannot be used to take photos and/or video. Small personal cameras are usually permitted. However, certain events may ban all of these items. Patrons not adhering to the camera policy will have their camera confiscated, and may be ejected from the building. Call the box office two days prior to the show to check on the policy (per show) at 701-355-1384
- No laser pointers.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No coolers.
- No alcohol in the parking lots.
- No open flame barbecues in the parking lots.
- Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and/or advertising signage, and are not attached to a pole.
- It is up to the building’s discretion to notify the public of a “no bag” policy. Patrons may also be asked to hold open their coats for visual checks.
The following bag types are permitted within the Bismarck Event Center
- Duffel Bags
- Instrument Cases
- Laptop Bags
- Shopping Bags
The following is a list of items prohibited inside the Bismarck Event Center.
- No Guns (includes concealed carry): Possession of a firearm in a publicly owned building is forbidden by law. N.D.C.C 62.1-02-05 (1)
- No Knives (includes concealed carry)
- No Smoking: Prohibited within the building and up to 20 feet of all building entrances and air vents. N.D.C.C 2.23-12-10
- No Professional Photography: Includes Audio and Video Recording.
- No Outside Food or Beverage
ALL PATRONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
The Bismarck Civic Center reserves the right to search guests for drugs, alcohol, weapons, or other non-permitted items as specified above. Guests may be ejected from the building for not adhering to city ordinances and Civic Center policies.
For ticket information and policies please read the Bismarck Event Center Tickets page.